What are the key features of STAT Trials Pulse?
- Dynamic, Customizable Watchlists: Build dynamic watchlists by selecting conditions, interventions, and organizations that you want to monitor. Refine your watchlist further by selecting event types (for example: irregular trajectory, roadblocks, and timeline delays) to be updated about important changes to your corner of the clinical trials landscape.
- Comprehensive Event Detection: Proprietary algorithms monitor all clinical trial changes on your behalf, prioritizing and unveiling patterns and trends before they become news.
- Real-Time Smart Alerts: An intelligent system that notifies you in real-time of noteworthy updates to the companies and therapeutic areas you care about.
- Personalized Email Briefings: A daily digest delivered to your inbox that aggregates and delivers all of your updates in one place.
How do Smart Alerts work?
- Create watchlists and follow trials to activate smart alerts that can notify you of new trials, regulatory updates, trial progress, or other event types of your choosing - all while providing explanatory context.
- The watchlists you've created and trials you've followed can be managed in your Library, which can be found on the upper right-hand corner of your screen.
How do Email Briefings work?
- Email Briefings offer a personalized daily digest of the latest updates in your corner of the clinical trials landscape - delivered right to your inbox.
What are Event Types?
- From the variety of changes a trial or pipeline can experience, we've aggregated events based on the impact to the trial outcome. You can choose which events you receive updates for to ensure you have the information you need to make your next move.
What can I expect from The Pulse on the homepage?
- The Pulse is a feed of recent, high-impact signals in the clinical space, that are editorially and algorithmically curated to deliver trending patterns across the clinical trials ecosystem.
What new features can I anticipate in the near future?
We are working on a number of new features that we are excited to release in the coming weeks and months. Some of these capabilities include:
- Integration with new data from the FDA and earnings call transcripts
- Profile pages at the topic-level that include calculations, visualizations, and historical context to give you greater insight into the changing landscapes of conditions, interventions, and organizations.
- Charts, visualizations, and flashcards on the trials detail page, to inform you of the relative importance of a certain trial/program to an organization, or the phase distribution of a specific intervention.